Fiber Optic Patch Panel
Fiber Optic Patch Panel Features
- Made of cold-rolling steel, static spreading-plastic, small dimension and exquisite and easy for operation
- The box has a pothook, which is convenient to install and dismantle
- The splice tray could be piled one upon another, flexible to turn; the curve radius of the coiled spear fibers should be guaranteed to be over 37.5mm in the splice tray
- The box is of unique structure, reasonable layout, and has adequate room for operation
- Adjustable clamp seal ring and reinforce configuration, which could adjust different sizes of cables flexibly to make sure the cables are clamp tightly
- The indoor type is of excellent seal performance, which could prevent water from entering effectively
- Can be installed with LC adapter
- Up to 12 cores splice capacity
- Sliding design
Fiber Optic Patch Panel Description
The 24 port fiber optic patch panel can applied in branch connection of optical cable termination;19″standard structure,sliding design,rack mounted;Suitable for FC,SC,ST,LC Adapters.
The fiber Optic Terminal Box is a kind of fiber optic management products used to distribute and protect the optical fiber links in FTTH Network. It is available for the distribution and terminal connection of various kinds of optical fiber system. These units are available in sizes that fit the most common distribution requirements.
- Data center and telecommunication network
- Ethernet, fiber channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applicantions
Fiber Optic Patch Panel Specification
- Rack-mount fixed type
- Rack-mount drawer type
- Rack mount ODF
- indoor wall-mount type
- Outdoor waterproof wall-mount type
- Suitable for the protective connection between cables and pigtails
- Suitable for the connection between optical cables and optical communication device
- unique structure, easy installation, for indoor use
Rack Mount, Wall Mount. Suitable for FC adapter,ST adapter,SC adapter, LC adapter etc.
- capacity: 12,24,32,48,64,72,96 splices
- 19 inches; 1U for 12 splices, 24 splices,2U installation for 32 splices, 48 splices, and 3U for 64, 72 & 96 splices.
- Adapters installed: FC adapter ,ST adapter,SC adapter, LC adapter etc
- Suitable for ribbon and bunchy fiber cable
Cover, inner components, fiber connecting protector Inner components
- Cover: the cover should be easily opened for easy installation; it should be provided with an outlet device for fiber metal high voltage protective earthing;
- Inner components as follows:
- Bracket: supporting the inner structure.
- Fiber Optic Splice Tray: storing fiber connectors (together with the protective components) and the spare fibers, with the length being about no less than 1.6m; the curve radius of the coiled spare fiber should be no less than 37.5mm; makes that are easily recognizable should be provided for reconnection of fibers; should have adequate room for convenient operation;
- Fixing Device: used for the fixation of fiber protective tubes and the fixation of pigtails.
Heat shrink protective sleeves are used to protect fiber connectors.
All components of the box should be made of materials which are of excellent anti-corrosion performance, if not, then it should be static plastic sprayed; the physical and chemical capabilities of the material should be stable and should be compatible.
- The melting temperature for the material used for the heat shrinkable protective sleeves and the stuffing should be no less than 120°C, the intenerate temperature should be higher than 90°C, and could be used under -25 – 40°C;
- 2 All material should be innocuous, none-corrosion, no side effects to human being or other equipments.
Environmental temperature: -25 – 55°C
Relative humidity:<85%(when the temperature is below 30°C) Atmosphere pressure:70~106Kpa Insulating resistance:>2×104 MΩ/500VDC
Voltage-resistance strength:Under the effect of 15kv/DC/1min, non-puncture, and no arc-over.